top of page

Do you need your wall cracks repaired?

It might be a foundation issue

Free assessments in Gauteng

Trusted since 1980

Contact Us Today

Enter Your Details Below 
Home owner faq


What is a structural crack?

Any crack that shows separation of bricks or a crack that is visible on both sides of the wall.


How do I know my foundation is sagging or if settlement has occurred?

Usually, the settling or sagging of a foundation will be accompanied by cracking that occurs above window frames, door frames, arches, the intersection of walls and separation of brick at damp course level.


How do I go about fixing foundation problems?

We recommend contacting us to set up an appointment for a consultant to inspect the structure and advise accordingly.

Usually, the recommended approach would be to pile and underpin the foundation to stabilize the structure.


Our piles come with a 5-year guarantee.

home owners faq
Contact Us Hom Owners
bottom of page